Here at Ford & Doonan we’re proud to be Western Australia’s largest specialist dealer group of Daikin air conditioning systems. We have been business partners with the company since 2001 and are our main supplier. We stock a full range of their products including the Daikin VRV, Daikin ducted air conditioning systems and Daikin split system air conditioners.
Our staff receives training whenever Daikin launch a new product or upgrade their technologies so we are perfectly placed to answer any questions regarding your Daikin air conditioning system.
Daikin is a renowned industry specialist manufacturing only air conditioning which gives them the edge over other brands as they are 100% focused on their product. At Ford & Doonan it is this dedication and concentration on their core business that we admire so much and the reason we work with Daikin so closely.
Ford & Doonan and Daikin both realize that when you buy an air conditioning system you are investing in the future of your home or business and no matter what type of system you’re thinking of purchasing; split, multi-split or ducted air conditioning, there are many things to consider, not least of all efficiency, quality, running costs and durability.
Benefits of Daikin Air Conditioners
- Daikin’s split system air conditioners are approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice® program and are the only split systems that carry the blue butterfly symbol.
- Daikin take great care to ensure that all of their units operate as quietly as possible, with some models featuring a ‘Night Quiet’ mode.
- A ducted air conditioning system is a climate control solution that will take care of the temperature throughout your whole home whether you need it cooled or heated
- The advanced technology in Daikin’s inverter enables your system to adjust the unit’s power in accordance with your needs, operating more economically than many other air conditioners.
- The inverter also adjusts the temperature depending on how cool or warm your room is.
- The highly advanced internal working parts of a Daikin air conditioning system allow units to run quietly and have less vibration; adding to a better environment for you and a longer life span for your air conditioner.
- Efficiency meets comfort thanks to the Predicted Mean Vote (PMV) control which takes constant readings of in and outdoor temperatures. It then gauges the most favorable room temperature so that you are never too hot or too cold
- The company’s unique Super Aero Grilles blend stylishly in with their surroundings and ensure that air is able to flow freely into your room without causing excess noise
- When you buy a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning system from Ford & Doonan you can be assured that you will be buying a first class, technologically advanced air conditioner. Thanks to our close partnership and our years’ of experience you can be confident of receiving unbeatable pre- and post-sale service too.
Please note that not all of the features listed above are available for all products. If you want to know which Daikin air conditioner is best for you contact us today.